CLASSIC LOAFER, AMERICAN STEER. TWO TONE, VINTAGE PATINA
A new twist on the classic loafer, detailed with a nautical-style knot of premium American rawhide. Crafted for sockless comfort of supple hand-selected leathers including American steer, burnished for a vintage patina. Genuine moccasin construction means they feel soft and flexible from the start, and gain even more character over time. Great and easy for Air Travel.
- Hand-selected premium leather.
- Genuine handsewn construction with artisan-stitched detail.
- Hand-knotted, American-made genuine rawhide trim.
- Sheepskin lined.
- Foam-cushioned footbed with leather-covered insole.
- Stacked leather heel with half rubber toplift.
- Buffed leather outsole with rubber inset for flexibility.